Marina Bay Sands Expo And Convention Center
Venue: level 3, BEGONIA ballroom 3001A & 3001B
About The Event
Quintessence International is a well known and established Publishing Group with over 60 years of history in the field of Dentistry. They have produced thousands of book titles in various languages and published over 50 professional journals for the education and regular update of information for both the Dental Student and the Dental practitioner.
Singapore is proud and privileged to once again host Quintessence International Publishing Group’s bi-yearly 2nd Quintessence Grand Prix International Dental Conference.
The 1st Singapore Quintessence Grand Prix in 2011 attracted several hundred participants from 15 countries worldwide together with 12 exhibiting companies representing 51 international brands.
With 18 international speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise over 19 lectures and one hands-on workshop, this event provided participants close and enthusiastic discussions and high level networking opportunities, and has now made its mark as The Quintessential Platform in the Asia Pacific region for the sharing of knowledge, skills and information and for active networking.
As technology and material science continue to advance in the field of Dentistry, our approach to patient care continues to be holistic with a greater multi-disciplinary approach. It is the purpose of this 2nd Quintessence International meeting, with 8 world class researchers and speakers together with 6 renowned Asia Pacific clinicians to share their philosophies and approaches to providing high levels of clinical care.
PreCongress - 6th September 2013, Friday
• Prof. Jose Luis Calvo Guirado - Topic: How to avoid the bone loss, and how to manage long term stability for the thin bio-type patients
• Prof. Richard LeeSungBok - Topic: Universal Design in dentistry with innovative materials and technology for the elderly-disabled patients
• DT. Jeong-ho Jeon - Topic: No chipping and long-term aesthetic solution with innovative hybrid materials and technology
• Dr. Georg Bayer & MDT Stephan Adler (Workshop) - Topic: New Solution for Implant Prosthetics using new Materials and Technologies “Bio HPP” and “visio.lign”
Main Congress - 7th September 2013, Saturday
• Prof. Patrick Tseng - Guest Of Honour Opening Address
• Dr. Tidu Mankoo - Topic: Restoration of ‘Failing’ Teeth with Implants in the Aesthetic Zone – The Keys to Success
• Prof. Richard LeeSungBok - Topic: Roles of Restorative Dentistry for the Disabled and Elderly person
• Dr. Firdaus Hanapiah - Topic: Simplification of Placement for Dental Implants in the Daily Dental Practice
• Dr. Jaime Jimenez Garcia - Topic: What is the right time for Implant placement? Indications for Delayed, Early & Immediate implant placement in the Esthetic Area
• Dr. Federico Ferraris - Topic: Esthetic restorations with different kind of metal-free materials
• Dr. Robert Dharma - Topic: Challenges along 1/3 Cervical
• Dr. Domenico Massironi - Topic: Precision in Dental Esthetic
Main Congress - 8th September 2013, Sunday
• Dr Rafi Romano - Topic: The CAD/CAM Technique - Does it really make a difference in adult esthetic orthodontics?
• Dr. Masana Suzuki - Topic: Soft Tissue Augmentation for maximum Implant Esthetics
• Dr Chou Cherng Tzeh - Topic: Ridge Preservation - a key factor for long-term success for Aesthetic implant therapy
• Dr. Otto Zuhr - Topic: Microsurgical Principles in Plastic Periodontal and Implant Surgery - scientific datas, clinical relevance and future perspectives
• Dr. Georg Bayer - Topic: Immediate restoration of single tooth and edentulous cases - clinical and technical experiences with innovative materials and technology.
• Dr. Ratnadeep Patil - Topic: Optimising Esthetics and function - A Multidisciplinary Perspective
• Dr. Galip Gurel - Topic: Ultimate Digital Communication Skills for Minimal Invasive Dentistry
Conference Fee SGD 880.00
Singapore Dental Association (SDA) SGD 680.00
Students / Dental Nurses (Local) SGD 350.00
Precongress Workshop (6th September 2013, Friday) SGD 350.00
Precongress Workshop (For Main Congress Participants) SGD 250.00
“Meet the Star” Dinner Party SGD 150.00
* Please, note that all prices displayed are in Singapore Dollar (SGA).
Hotel accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee.