In this fast-paced and entertaining presentation, you will learn about the three things that are all present when fraud occurs, as well as understanding the most common fraud schemes. You will walk away with a list of red flags that can help alert you to fraud in your practice, along with understanding how fraud can be concealed by a team member. Most importantly, you will walk away with some simple but very effective steps that you can take to reduce your risk of fraud. And increase your peace of mind!
- Understanding Fraud and Why it is Commonplace in Dental Practices
- Common Warning Signs of Fraud in Your Dental Practice
- Simple Steps to Strengthen your Control Environment
- How to make Fraud Conversations with your Team Comfortable
- What to do if you Uncover Fraud in Your Practice
Mr Doug Fettig
Doug Fettig, CPA, MBA, is a Consultant within the Dental Services Group at Aldrich CPAs, Advisors and Consultants, ranked as one of the top 100 accounting firms nationwide. With over 25 years of business and consulting experience, Doug has the ...