You will learn how to treatment plan, and design using both analogue and DSD single tooth and full mouth flowable composites. Flowable composites come with much reservation in regards to aesthetic outcomes and adhesion, yet we have been able to introduce a workflow protocol that can achieve the most outstanding lasting results that give patients a more cost-effective choice over ceramics. Be inspired by the master of Flowable Composite Restorations, Enrique Diaz Guzman.
• DSD and how to apply it
• Occlusion, treatment planning complicated cases
• Crown lengthening, lip reposition
• Mockup, digital wax-up, digital printing, custom transparent tray
• Ortho, Perio, Prostho and many other clinical cases • Facebow, centric relation deprogramming
• Flowable composites that look amazing and last
Flowable Injection Technique: Concept.
Documentation: Photography & Video.
1st appointment, impressions, facebow, centric records.
Diagnosis, treatment plan, aesthetic parameters, smile design, digital wax-up.
2nd appointment, esthetic functional prototype, silicone matrix, mock-up.
Bioesthetic philosophy & occlusion principles.
Interdisciplinary surgery perio-prostho. Crown lengthening & lip reposition.
Clinical cases: full mouth rehabilitation.
Reprogramming with MAGO therapy, function protocol
Clinical cases: complex patient full mouth rehabilitation.
Hands on articulator (condilar position indicator & splint).
Hands-on flowable injection technique.