PLEASE NOTE: ONLY AUSTRALIAN PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE THE HANDS ON COURSE KIT
INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A PRODUCT LIST ONLY
This practical course offers more than 25 real clinical exercises, allowing you to practice and improve your current skill set in the area of tooth preparation, isolation, bonding as well as dental photography.
This unique hands on course consists of minimally invasive preparations for different types of ceramic restorations including veneers, crowns for anterior and posterior teeth as well as In-On-and Over-Lays. Practical and intense exercises include ergonomics and preparation of teeth on upper and lower jaw and different quadrants! 100% practical information based on lateral thinking, fully assisted step-by-step methods and high-end technical hands-on sessions makes this course among the best in tooth preparation, bonding and ceramic resotation.
Learn all the secrets, tips and tricks of:
This comprehensive hands-on course is based on lateral thinking, new techniques, step-by-step methods utilising the latest technology and many exercises to help master optimal aesthetic outcomes. If you are a beginner, you will master tooth preparation with confidence as well as having the ability to manage a vast of difficult clinical cases. And if you are an experienced dentist, this course will provide you many practical tips that will enhance your current clinical workflow and skill set.
H A N D S - O N C O M P O N E N T
• Silicon indexes to control tooth reduction.
• Type 1 class preps for colour change
• Type 2
• Type 3
• Solving situation with class 3 caries defect
• Solving situation with class 4 caries defect
• Diastema simulation • Crowding / teeth rotations
• Black triangle • Window prep
• Full contour veneer for anterior teeth
• Minimally invasive anterior crown Please note: all caries defects will be made in real-time and will be restored with composites which will assist in understanding the veneer prep design of different clinical cases. The course will allow participants to present cases that will be simulated as exercises and resolved practically as a group.
This workshop provides an insight to minimal invasive and precise preparations of posterior teeth in onlays and veneer-lays (upper and lower jaw). Step-by-step techniques will consist of:
The participants will progress through various exercises including inlay, onlay, veneer – lay preparation, with IDS and deep marginal elevation techniques.
All exercises included preparation of upper and lower teeth both left and right sides to get best practical components.
Notes: participants should bring their own cameras with macro lenses and flash (twin bracket or ring flash).
Minimally Invasive Prosthetic Procedure (MIPP): a modern approach on prosthetic rehabilitationRead More
Photography, DSD, Rubberdamology, Indirect Anteriors and Posteriors In/Onlays -from start to finish- MumbaiRead More