This lecture and hands on course will provide dentists with techniques in clear root canal treatment from access to refinement to 3 Dimensional Obturation on an extracted tooth. Also providing techniques in treating fractured retrieval on an extracted tooth and MTA placement for perforation repair on extracted tooth of Access refinement, Cleaning, Shaping and 3D obturation tooth MTA placement for perforation repair.
8.00 a.m. - 9.00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
- Basic principles for Root Canal Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment planing
- Isolation of the operating field
- Access Cavity (New trends and Principles)
- Working length Determination
- Glide path and Root canal Shaping (Rotation vs Reciprocation)
11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Tea Break
11:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
- 3 Dimensional Obturation of the root canal system
- Non Surgical Root Canal retreatment. Obstacles for Removal of Crowns, Posts, Old gutta percha and canal fillings
- Reaching the Apex in retreatment cases
- Broken file retrieval
1.30 p.m. - 2.30 p.m. Lunch Break
2.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m.
- MTA and Bioceramics used in Endodontics
- Non surgical Management of perforations
- Non surgical Treatment of teeth with open apex
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tea Break
4.30 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Demonstration of a Complete Cleaning and Shaping and 3 Dimensional. Obturation on a clear tooth model under microscope
- Question - Answer Session
ADVANCED HANDS-ON EXERCISE
9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. Batch - 1
2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. Batch - 2
Demonstration of Complete Root Canal Treatment from access Refinement to 3 Dimensional Obturation on an extracted tooth / Live Patient
Demonstration of Fractured Instrument Retrieval on an extracted tooth and MTA placement for perforation repair on extracted tooth
Hands-On of Access refinement, Cleaning, Shaping and 3D obturation on extracted tooth
Hands-On of MTA placement for perforation repair on extracted tooth
Photography, DSD, Rubberdamology, Indirect Anteriors and Posteriors In/Onlays -from start to finish - TaiwanRead More
The Esthetic and Functional Rehabilitation: Tradition vs. Innovation - New Protocols and Innovative Procedures: The Operative Sequence for a Successful RehabilitationRead More