This session is designed for today’s aesthetically minded, real world dentist and staff. Dr. Margeas will review dozens of direct and indirect clinical cases, step-by-step, that are done in real time on an everyday basis. These include: porcelain veneers from preparation, provisionalisation, and cementation, direct composite resin veneers, class IV restorations, diastema closure, peg laterals, and porcelain repair. Learn how to create perfect ovate pontic sites following extraction. Understand simplified implant techniques and coordinating treatment with your surgeon for immediate extraction, placement, and provisionalisation using the patient’s natural tooth. Treating the worn dentition will be explained with different treatment options. The techniques learned can be incorporated into your practice immediately for increased profitability.
- You will learn how to properly layer and finish composite resins that mimic nature.
- Provisionalise immediately following implant placement.
- Learn how to provisionalise if the implant is not stable with a fixed appliance.
- Porcelain veneers - from preparation to cementation.
- Learn how to diagnose and treat the worn dentition.
- Know when to bond restorations vs. cementation.
Dr Bob Margeas
Dr. Margeas graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1986 and completed his AEGD residency the following year. He is currently an Adjunct Professor in the department of Operative Dentistry at the University of Iowa. He is ...